- Regular members’ lunches with keynote speakers on current issues, held on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Breakfast workshops on specific topics such as the Internet, e-commerce and cross-cultural business practices
- Annual seminars on major issues
- Quarterly wine-tasting evenings with the Paris Wine Business Club
- Annual Gala Dinner on St Patrick’s eve
- Presentation of the CCIFIRL Annual Business Award to the company, organisation or entity which has contributed most to French/Irish trade or investment, or to the advancement of the Chamber’s objectives.
- High level meetings between members of the French and Irish business communities, in tandem with entities such as the Ireland France Committee of the MEDEF and AGREF (Association des Grandes Entreprises Francaises).
- Regular ‘Business-after-Hours’ and cultural events with a business link
- Annual IFCC v CCIFIRL Golf competition which alternates between Ireland and France.